Sources of funding and investment for innovative, female-led startups, teams and ventures.
Transmit Start-ups partnership with Girl Geeks to support female founders
Calling female founders looking for start up investment!
Girl Geeks is working with Transmit Start-Ups, national delivery partner of the Start-Up Loans Company, a Government initiative set up in 2012.
Start Up Loans, of up to £25,000 per person, are designed to help you get your business up and running.
We will guide you through the application process, including advice on creating a business plan and cash flow forecast and also provide free mentoring after receiving your loan. For more information and if you would like to register your interest in a Start Up Loan then please complete the short form here: https://transmitstartups.co.uk/geeks/
Female Founder Funding
- 500 Women: Funding Flawless Female Founders
- AllBright: provide funding and support to the UKs best female-led businesses.
- Astia: Network that offers access to capital and training/support for women entrepreneurs
- Cartier Women’s Initiative: International business plan competition for women entrepreneurs
- Female Founders Fund: Invests in female led startups in e-commerce, platforms, and web-enabled services
- Golden Seeds: Angel investor network and fund investing in women entrepreneurs
- Intel Capital Diversity Fund: Fund that invests in female and minority led startups
- Pipeline Fellowship: Women investors investing in women led social enterprises
Untapped Unicorns Report: Studies show that access to finance remains a persistent barrier to female entrepreneurs, yet essential to enterprise growth. In 2016, The Entrepreneurs Network partnered with Barclays on the Female Founders Forum have come up with tangible, recommendations for tackling the funding issue. The first report, Untapped Unicorns, outlines how Britain can scale up female entrepreneurship.